Jenny sent some pictures from Japan that I thought I would post. I saved down just a few of my favorites. She did send a picture of some roaches that she killed that I'm rather fond of too.
Hello to all you curlee fans. Guess what?I got pictures of my grandson Hunter today. Delores made them and Delores, you done good. He is a big baby with lots of hair. We don't have a scanner yet, so I can't post pictures.Beth, if you have some picturs, please post them for me.I am not proud or nothing am I? huh There was a picture of Deven and Gavin eating icecream. Then Gavin laid his head down on Deven's shoulder. Like the commercial about Mastercard, these pictures are priceless. I am going Sat. to make copies of them for ya'll.Beth, if you do not have the picture of Deven and Gavin I am going to make you a copy of that too. Well I just wanted to brag a little bit, but will be back in touch. Grandma Vicki
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
1 comment:
Hello to all you curlee fans. Guess what?I got pictures of my grandson Hunter today. Delores made them and Delores, you done good. He is a big baby with lots of hair. We don't have a scanner yet, so I can't post pictures.Beth, if you have some picturs, please post them for me.I am not proud or nothing am I? huh
There was a picture of Deven and Gavin eating icecream. Then Gavin laid his head down on Deven's shoulder. Like the commercial about Mastercard, these pictures
are priceless. I am going Sat. to make copies of them for ya'll.Beth, if you do not have the picture of Deven and Gavin I am going to make you a copy of that too. Well I just wanted to brag a little bit, but will be back in touch.
Grandma Vicki
Post a Comment