Thursday, July 17, 2008
JENNY'S GIFT
Today we received a package from Jenny. It was great. She had a special treat for Bruce that looked like fried squid legs. Bruce gagged and ran to the bathroom. It was for Deven's birthday. He had so much fun and loves the candy! I have taken pictures of Hunter and Aiden but I have not been able to find my cord to download them so bear with me. SORRY GUYS. I broke my other camera so I had to resort to my old one. THANKS JENNY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Gardner family says,
We love you too. So very much. I got pictures and I will have copies made today. I will send them to you when I get them made. Bruce, how's your stomach now? Sorry, but I think that's funny. Jenny, you did good. Please write me or send pictures to me too.I want to see Japan, now that I am old enough to remember it. All I really remember from my time spent there is the maid, Mommason. And an earthquake.I have a picture of Mommason holding me. Other than that, I am clueless. SO.... Pictures please.I can put them on my "Closet Door of Fame" Jenny I have a picture of you and Dave on there when you were little kids. Like 3 or 4. It is cute.
I got to spend some time with Scott and Kris lesterday evening. They came up to Culman and I wnet with them to a business meeting. Scott chaired the event and he was so good. I know ya'll don't really understand what they are doing, but I assure you,they are thinking this thru. And they are doing great. They are very good goals that they want to achieve in life, so I support them 100%, even tho I don't fully understand the buisness either, I will always support my kids, if they have a good goal in life. And Scott and Kris do.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I will talk to you all later.
Missing you all,
Grandma Vicki( my new title)sounds ggod doesn't it?
Grandma Vicki Again,
Beth, I bet when you opened this blog, you had no idea that I would send so many messages. Well, for all you that wonder what I do with my time. Now you know. I get up, eat breakfast, then turn the computer on to check mail. I spend a lot of time there, then I get up and go do something. Like clean m house (uggg), crochet,read a book, visit my friend down the street, and occasionally go to town and do errands. So now you know why I write so much, I am BORED.I NEED kids to play with. Hint to Ryan and Kari, bring those kids up to see me.For those of you that don't know, about 3 years ago, I bought a pineapple and cut the top off to core it and then I planted the top in dirt. Well, this year I had a pineapple grow. It got kinda big, the pineapple finally was bending ovr from weight and broke off. I am now going to cut the pineapple to see if it can be eaten. I have left it in the sun to rippen and it is now soft. So we will see. I then plan on planting the top from this one in with the bigger plant in a bigger pot to grow. We have pictures of it on the phone thingy but we have got to figure out how to get it on the computer. Wish me luck.
Talk to you later,
Grandma Vicki
Post a Comment