Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEW PICTURES OF AIDEN AND GAVIN; UPDATE

OK; so I've dropped Deven off at the door for two days now. It's worried me to death but he thinks he's ready for the bus. So, he's good. Kristina's first game where she marches in the band is in a couples of weeks. I'm so excited. She has a solo.

Here's some recent pictures of Aiden and his big bro Gavin that Melissa sent. They are so cute!!

3 comments:

vicki gardner said...

Those pictures are adorable. I wish that my son would hurry up and
get some pictures on here. I want to see all these new members of our family. We are growing. I think back to when I was a little girl, I could not even imagine me being married and having kids. To me that was something that "old"
people did. Not me.
Beth I am proud of you.The first one is the hardest. After that, it really does get easier. One day you will be thinking , "when does school start up and how come they
can't go all year long. If he wants to ride the bus, let him. KIds are actually smarter and more grown up that we give them credit for. Probably because then we have to admit that they are growing up and they don't need us as much.And that is a good thing.(or so they tell me). I know you don't believe me, but I tell no lies.I still remember the first day that Ryan went to school some 30 years ago. He rode the bus from the start. Because the bus stop was right across the street from the house. After he figured out that he didn't have to ride the "short" bus, he was ok.( the short bus was for handicapped and mentally challenged kids.) So you can imagine the relief that Ryan felt. See, when you become a mom
there are all kinds of things that all the books and magazines out there do not tell you about. We have to figure them out for ourselves.And hope that we don't do too much damage to our kids in the process.
Melissa, your babies are sooooooooo
cute. But MY grandbaby can beat up
YOUR baby! So there. that makes up for the fact that after you had Adien that you looked like you had just gone shopping, you definitely did not look like someone that had just had a baby. Come to think about it, neither did Angie. Ya'llsuck!@ And Melissa,
if this baby is as good as Gavin, then that is just not fair. You are not suppose to have 3 good kids in a row. I hope that you enjoyed the poems that I sent to you.Maybe someday you will want to give them to someone else.
Back to looking good right after having a baby, Gavin looked more like he had just had the baby, not you.
Delores, I know that you are a proud grandma too. Of course you and Lanice have had more practice at it than me and your grandkids are right there with you. But just give me time and I will catch up.To be honest, I don't think my feet have touched the ground yet since Hunter was born. Now I don't have to "borrow" anyone elses grandkids and tell everyone they are mine. Cause that is what i did.
Beth, thank you so much for being on top of this blog and making sure that pictures get posted and then I get to se them and I don't feel so homesick.
Well, grandma Vicki has run out of things to say , so I will talk to ya'll later.
All my love and missing you all so much,
Grandma Vicki

vicki gardner said...

Hi there,

I just have to know, did Deven get to ride the bus yet? And if he gets confused , just tell him to walk across the fence and he will be at Scott's, so him and the dog can run away together. Just kidding.
I remember how scared I was with my boys. But like the commercial says, first you get all the fancy stuff and then you get over it and just buy luvs. I know that Deven doesn't need luvs, but maybe us moms out there need LOVE and to feel like we are still important.
I talkd to Angie on the phone the other day and she is aware of my "borrowing" plan and says I can come and get him for 4-5 days if I want. So, ya'll heard it here 1st. Boy won't they be shocked when we actually come and get him? Sounds like moma and daddy need a break and some sleep.
Beth, did you get the survey back and Angie, did you? Let me know.
Grandma Vicki,
Saying See you soon

vicki gardner said...

i forgot, Deven, you looked tired on your first day of school Were you and who is you teacher?Beth, you have to post his pictures and things so i can see them.
Gandma Vicki saying,
I love you Deven