


Deven and Kristina are out of school next week so Deven is staying at his favorite vacation spot-Grandma's. He's so excited. So, we worked out that I would drop him off Sunday after church. I figured this way I could hang out with him Friday after work and Saturday. So, we woke up this morning and Deven started to immediately try to talk me into dropping him off today. So, all I had was but Deven I'll miss you so much next week while you are gone. His response? "Grandma misses me too". LOL So, I talked him into staying at home one more day. I told Bruce about Deven being so excited. So, Bruce asked him why Grandma's was so much fun. The list is as follows in the order he listed:
1. McKenzie (of coarse)
2. Grandma
3. Ice cream sandwhiches
4. Oreos
5. Gavin
6. Playing the Wii at Delores (by the way he has one in his room-I guess hers is better LOL)
7. Smash Brother game

5 comments:
That is so funny. It's like eating hotdogs. They always taste so much better at a ballgame than they do in your own kitchen.
When my kids were little they would pack up and stay with Grandma when they got sick. I guess it was the ice cream and oreo's.
that is sooo cute!!! deven is so funny. he looks so cute with his glasses. hey does kristina wanna come over here and spent the weekend or is that a bad idea?? steven wont be here this week cuz hes going to help clean out the house until he heres from the lady with a job interview date and time. we are moving up there by his family :( but only until we get everyone paid back and we get our credit fixed, then we are gonna find a house here in ptc or tyrone. so we will only be there for like 6 months- a year. but the rent is amazing $150 a month!!! i dont wanna move up there and be so far away from everyone but its actually closer to yall. we are in the middle of everyone! we should do family things there. haha!! gavin will be excited that deven is here. well see ya sat!!!
what are you talking about. My boys just wanted to go to Grandma's because she is grandma. I read somewhere that the reason grandkids are spoiled by grndma, is nobody can spank grandma.
I have a feeling that Hunter s going to be just like his daddy. Living at grandma Curlee's.
And let's face it, she has had more pratice at this, Besides, my boys always thought that Grandma and PaPaw were rich.That is a good enough reason to go. Anyway,I am just so thankful that we all still have aGrandma and PaPaw, cause I'll never be able to cook like her. My grandkids will never say they lovemy cookin? Oh, well, I can still spoil them, if I ever get to see them much,
grandmaVicki saying,
I love you all and miss everyone.
We are enjoying that cute boy but I know you are missing him. I think he has eaten 50 oreo's 35 ice cream sandwiches. and then played Super Smash brothers on the wii with Mackenzie until 11:00 last night. Okay not really but he is having fun.
Beth,
I forgot to tellyou that I loved all the pictures. Please find a way to post that one of Momma holdig Hunter and one of her holding Adien. Loordy, I miss those kids, all of them, from Deven to Adien. Me and Mom have decided that Adien and Hunter knew that they would be coming to the same unusual family. I bet they had a blast in the spirit world, we figure Hunter said, he would go first and then if it was ok,he would let Adien know and then he could come.
Grandma Vicki saing
I miss and love you.
Post a Comment