Well, I didn't have very much luck either, but i was kissing and touching for about an hour.And tears streaming down my face. I swear I may electrocute myself,with all the metal in me and this computer being an electrical thinky I may blow the monitor up if they don't hurry up and bring that baby to see me. And Bruce, you can tell that to Ryan for me.I don't know if he is really what you call cute baby, he's like his daddy, too big to be cute. But he is ours and we think he is beautiful. And ginormous as McKenzie would say. Thank you so much for posting pictures of him for me. Without you and Delores, I would probably never get one. I like the new layout. That is what is fun. Changing it every so often. Now trying to figure how to do a playlist and post videos and songs on the blog is something entirely different. I hope to get to see you soon. Kisses to Deven and Kristina. Grandma Vicki saying, I will like you always and I will love you forever.
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
3 comments:
Cute baby! Lots of love to you guys.
Well, I didn't have very much luck either, but i was kissing and touching for about an hour.And tears streaming down my face. I swear I may electrocute myself,with all the metal in me and this computer being
an electrical thinky I may blow the monitor up if they don't hurry up and bring that baby to see me.
And Bruce, you can tell that to Ryan for me.I don't know if he is really what you call cute baby, he's like his daddy, too big to be cute. But he is ours and we think he is beautiful. And ginormous as McKenzie would say.
Thank you so much for posting pictures of him for me. Without you and Delores, I would probably never get one.
I like the new layout. That is what is fun. Changing it every so often. Now trying to figure how to do a playlist and post videos and songs on the blog is something entirely different.
I hope to get to see you soon.
Kisses to Deven and Kristina.
Grandma Vicki saying,
I will like you always and
I will love you forever.
Thanks for letting my boys hang out. I guess that is why you didn't post anything this weekend.
Post a Comment