The holidays have been hard for me since Mom. Especially Christmas because she loves Christmas.
However, this past one was by far one of my favorites. I got to spend almost a whole week with my sister's girls including Christmas Eve. This was more than I could have hoped for and changed my mood 180 degrees. It's been so long since I've been able to see the girls close to the holidays, much less Christmas Eve. I even got to take them to Grandma's.
I love these girls and they made my Christmas!!
My Mom's husband, John, even stopped by and gave them their presents from the last few years. Some were picked out by Mom and had her handwriting on the tags.
God always seems to know just what I need and he is so giving.
I don't think my sister reads my blog. But, if she does thank you for the best Christmas present ever. Your sweet girls!!

2 comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas. It is amazing how much those girls have grown.
You are right. I am so glad that you had a great Christmas. You of all the people I know deserve it.
You are a great sister and mom and just about everything else. And thank you for having me for the birthdays. Tell Christina that I still have the blue nail polish. Tom thought it was a hoot.
Grandma Vicki saying
Talk to you soon
Post a Comment