So, today is the last day of the mid winter break. Deven is already upset about it. We didn't do anything too exciting. We saw a movie and that was about it (Coraline). Although now Kristina really loves Halo and D really misses watching Nick play Halo. I am sharing :-) one of Delores pics. I kinda stole it really. But, this shows the hail that we got mid week. This was really the most exciting thing that happened. The fire dept. is right up the street so the tornado alarm was really loud. When Bruce got up to get a soda from the garage it blared inside. So, I just told everyone that it was the tornado alarm and I had the radio on. So, if things got worse we would know it. Well, Kristina jumped up from the dining room table and asked if she should get the in the bathtub. I really wished I wouldn't have busted out laughing and told her yes.
As some of you know, our oldest dog is really scared of the rain or any bad weather. For some reason he went to Nick for comfort, who was the only person at the table scared of dogs and tried to get in his lap. Nick jump up on his knees and D.O.G. loved that because then he could really share the seat with Nick. So, Kristina and Nick both looked so scared all through dinner for what the hail storm could bring. For Kristina is was certain tornado doom. For Nick, it was certain Roggie Poggie doom.
Thank you for the pic Delores. A story is always better with pictures.

1 comment:
I don't blame Kristina and Nick. I am terrified of storms. When Lanice was dating Virgil, I had to go along as a chaperone.One day we wound up in a mall and a tornado went right over us. Everyone hit the floor and poeple were praying out loud and Lancie just kept trying to see the thing. She is like Tom, He will stand out on the porch and just watch. Me I have in the house. The only problem is i have know where to go. And I have a bazillion windows and only small closets. Since I am claustrphoic I will not crawl in there. Even if the tornado didn't touch us, I would have died from a heart attack. so I will be like the wicked witch in Wizard of Oz and just fly with the wind. I know it is not funny, but it is.Whenever there was a storm , Lanice knew I was on my way to her house. Cause If I go, I am taking someone with me.
Love ya'll
GrandmaVicki
Post a Comment