I had the pleasure of going to Kristina's band concert (the last one for this year). As you know she made DRUM MAJOR!!!! She plays both the flute and the piccolo. She's the one on to the left of the band Director. You can see her blond hair just popping up over the music sheets. She has a solo on one with just her--no one else. She nailed it of coarse. I know we are so demanding of her because we want nothing but the best for her. We are so proud of her. She played (and all of her band 3 pieces). I could only attach one for some reason. The last one had her solo and I couldn't post it. I kept getting an error message. Perhaps they were too long?!
Friday, May 22, 2009
KRISTINA'S LAST BAND CONCERT--10TH GRADE
I had the pleasure of going to Kristina's band concert (the last one for this year). As you know she made DRUM MAJOR!!!! She plays both the flute and the piccolo. She's the one on to the left of the band Director. You can see her blond hair just popping up over the music sheets. She has a solo on one with just her--no one else. She nailed it of coarse. I know we are so demanding of her because we want nothing but the best for her. We are so proud of her. She played (and all of her band 3 pieces). I could only attach one for some reason. The last one had her solo and I couldn't post it. I kept getting an error message. Perhaps they were too long?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeah stina!!!
I thi8nk it is awesome that she has so much talent. And I am think it is awesome that you and Bruce are giving her a good environment and home life. And I am go happy that she joined the church, And you too,. I can promsie you blessings you have never experienced before. Some will be obvious, others, not so much,but they are there,and remember thatt Heavenly Father i aware of each and every one of us and He will always be there to guide and blesss you.
Way to go girl. I'm proud of you and all that you are becoming. Can't wait to go to your band competition this year.
Post a Comment