

Our Branch went to the Atlanta Temple yesterday and Kristina and I were able to go. When Bruce and I got married I felt as if I floated down the aisle. The temple was so completely beyond that I can't put it into words. I was able to baptize for my Mom and confirm her. I was also able to baptize others who have passed on which I feel is such an honor. Bruce gave me such good advice the night before we left for Temple (as he always does). I wish I had the vocabulary to explain how I felt and still feel from going to the Temple. Jamie took these great pictures so I thought would post these even though they have me in them. Anyway I still feel that wonderful peace.

4 comments:
What a wonderful day for you.
Beth, I can see the peace in your eyes. And you are right. The temple is a wonderful place to be. I used to go about 3 times a week when I worked in that aera. I remember one time I was gong thru a session and all I could do was cry.I cried thru the whole session , in the celestial room and even on the way home. That had never happened to me before. I finally realized that It was not me crying, it was the womanI had done the work for. She had waited since 1821 and her name was Elizabeth.And they were tears of joy. I have never had it happen again, except when I went thru with Scott right before he went on his mission.It is like you are in whole nother world and there really are no words that can describe how you feel. Even tho I am not as active as I should be, I assure you that my testimony is true. The gospel is perfect and true. We humans are not.I am so happy for you and Kistina.Always remember that feeling, especially if you get a little down, because then you will feel that same sweet spirit come over you. I have recently met someone on the LDS site for geneology named mary .She is a wonderful person and although I have never met her, we can talk about the same things. She lives in North Carolina and is on facebook. Is it ok if I suggest her to be your friend?
I miss ya'll so much. Things have been a little topsy turvy over here lately that is why I haven't written in a while. But my family is always on my mind. Especially Ryan and Hunter. My arms still ache because sometimes I just want to hold that little boy and never let go.(and you know how hard it is to get him away from Ryan)But I can still feel his little heart beating next to mine when i would sing him Baby of Mine, from Dumbo. It's on my player. He likes it.
I hope you know that I admire you and Kristina more than you will ever know, because you are helping me right now more than you know.Someday I will be able to tell you just how much.
Grandma vicki
I love you
You both have that glow about you. And standing beside my son and his wife is probably about the best pictures I have seen in a long time.
Grandma Vicki
See you soon. Let me know what is going on with the birthdyas in June. Is Hunter going to have his first one as his own or ae we celebrating them all together for Deven's. let me know. My car should be fixed by then.
Love the pictures and I loved that day. You guys look so good and so happy I wish I could have enjoyed it with you. But John said it was wonderful.
Post a Comment