Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day





I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband that is the best Dad in the world. He has a trophy to prove it! Deven wanted to say a few words below.

Deven says "He is the bestest Dad no matter what and he's the best Daddy he knows".

Bruce is always the one that cracks us up, makes us feel safe, keeps us on our toes (constant practical jokes), and always has a solution or at least helps us to see it really isn't a big deal.

I love Bruce each day, more and more, as I watch him with Deven and Kristina. The love in his actions, in his words, and in his eyes remind me just how lucky I am.

We spent some of the day with his Dad today. They can both be so quiet and strong in the same action. I'm so thankful to have both of them in my life.

2 comments:

vicki gardner said...

Yes -you are truly lucky to have
such a Strapping young lad!
Love Ya!Tom

vicki gardner said...

We wre lucky to have all of you. You bless our lives in ways you never thought possible.I look forward to talking to you at least once a week. Bruce did good when he found you.