
Thank you Delores for showing me all of this cool stuff. As a thank you I will embarrass your son! Only seems fitting, right? Well, I had a girl friend drop off some clothes and we played dress up with Nick. Well, I'm not sure what's more scary. Is it dressing him up or the fact that Kristina and Nick kind of match and seem to enjoy it?!

4 comments:
Love that look Nick. So proud. I think both are scary dressing up and that they match. But I want to know did he enjoy dressing up if so I'll be calling a counselor NOW.
Love the look of the blog. You did great.
wow!!! he looks hot!! i just love my lil bro/sis whatever it is. lol. it kinda does look like they had too much fun dressing up.
Not funny Beth :}
Beth, HELP my b;oggger page is fine except the music thing. When you turn on the blog it starts playing over the rainbow, that is fine,exept when the other songs come on, you hear it, but over the rainbow is still playing over all my songs. When you get time, call me and walk me thru it please. I feel like a real dummy.Oh well, by the way, I stayed in the lanes better on the way home, the only problem I had was I kept trying to fall asleep. I think I need more practice,I haven't driven in about 6 years. Some men have this thing about a women driving if they are in the car and Tom is one of them. He denies it but he is. Antway, I had the best time at your house this weekend. I felt so comfortable and at ease. I felt at home. So I thank you and I need to warn you that I will probably be spending more time there if you will let me and don't mind.
Plus,, I want to recipe for that cassorole. It was a big hit at the Brunch.. Boy, the Curlee's are "moving on up to the east side"
we now have bruch. I have never ever been to one in my life. It was fun.
I also want to thank my family for being who you are. At the blessing and seeing my sons and Daddy up there in the circle with all the priesthood holders and blessing those babies was so very special to me. I kept thinking about how lucky I am.And how sometimes I take it for granted. Then I thought of you Beth, how hard this had to have been for you. If you ever want to talk about your mom, please talk to me. I will listen, no matter if it is just to tell me that you miss her. I know you do. But you are a strong woman and you have a lot of people that love you and are standing by your side and will always hold you up, when you think you can stand anymore. Just call me or any other memeber of the Curlee Clan. I hope this has not made you feel worse, but you have been on my mind so much the last few months. I admire you.And I love you.
I had fun doing my blog, but now I need help. So when you get time, anytime is alright, call me and walk me thru it.
Thank you so much for this blog thin, I am having a blast trying to figure everything out. I forgot how to get on the accessorize your blog. Where do I go? Delores, you are so good at this, so if you can help me please call me and let me know what to do. Tell MacKenzie that I have her picture of the flowers up in my bedroom on my desk. So I look at it all the time.
And Delores, how do I get the slideshow onto my blog site.It was great and I want to learn more.
I needed to see that,because everytime I leave from there after a visit, I get depressed a little. Okay so I get depressed a lot. So this blog thing is GREAT for me.I don't feel left out. Except ya'll have to keep me up on the latest gossip.
This is Grandma Vicki saying,
I love you all and miss you too.
Post a Comment