Monday, September 8, 2008

Update--New Glasses, Marching Band, WOW nerds, and Logan Oh My!!!





Well, as you all know our newest additions were blessed this Sunday. It was beautiful, fun, and amazing. I appreciate the family I married into so much. I love you all and love all of the wonderful different personalities.

So, Delores' blog has a wonderful slide show of pictures that I would recommend you all check out. I'll post some that I took later but hey guys she rocks at this. So, mine for now will not compare.

I do have some new news. Deven got glasses today so here's my sweetie. He tried them on at "his Lanice's" house. He was so funny just wiggling and looking at everything. He said "this is awesome" I can see so much better. "Mom, you look bigger". Of coarse we all thought that was hilarious. So, I taught him that today is opposite day and bigger means smaller (hey, whatever I need to do to feel better, right?).

Also, Kristina created a blog late yesterday. So, I've posted the link below. Now, I just need Jill (Curlee) to start one up. Then, we are complete. So, we are here to help Jill if you need it.

Kristina has a game this Friday if anyone can come. She's in the marching band and she has a solo. The game starts at 7p and is against Griffin at Ola High School. The band is amazing guys and she and her team mates have worked so hard.

I also posted two of my favorites pictures from yesterday that are non-cuties being blessed related. One is of Logan who I just could pick and run away with if I could lift him. He's so adorable and is so sweet. The other is of Bruce and Nick looking at WOW and talking about it on Delores' iPhone. I mean really these 2 don't get enough of this stuff. How is that possible??

3 comments:

vicki gardner said...

Hey, Beth your are great at this too.I need to be with you and delores for about a day and get mine the way I really want it. I keep playins the "match " but I still can not get a match. I a sure if Deven were on here he would get them all. Ya'll Deven has a hand held computer with gamesw on itt, ( don't know what it is called) anyway, he is amazing. I asked him if he could play the games on there and he said of "sure". So that show with
Jeff Foxworth, " are you smarter than a fifth grader, how about are you smarter than a3,4,or5 year old.
The answer is NO!!!!!!!!I haven't figured out how these kids are so smart, but they are and I feel very
uneducated around them.If it weren't so hard, I think I would go back to school just because Hunter will be going to school before you know it and I want to be able to answer at least a few of his questions.
I don't know if you have read my comment from yesterday, but all I can say is that September 7, 2008 will always be a very special day for me.I went to my very first brunch ever and I was around all of my family. I just wish that Tom and kari and her husband and kids could have been there. The whole day I kept looking around at my family and realized that this is what life is really all about. FAMILY. Our family has truly been blessed over the years. Holding Hunter, which I did every chance I got, took me back to I used to hold Ryan and the day that he was blessed and what a wonderful day it was. Of course I guess that we just were not good enough to hav a brunch in our honor. I am kidding
I wish that everybody had a family like ours. When evr I get to go to
Ga. , my friend BeBe will call me up and has to have allthe details of my trips. She always laughs when I tell hr about my family. She thinks that we have all lost our mids sometimes. Just like the time we had the calendar made with
pictures of each of us on our birthdays. and the million dollar bra. She has seen every dvd that I have from Scott's wedding to moma's 75th birthday party. I showed her the pictures from Floyd's 90th birthday , since I don't have a dvd
to watch yet. ( that means you Delores need to get on the ball and make a dvd. Well,Grandma Vicki has got to get up from the computer and go do some actual work. But I will be back. Ya'll have figured out that I do very little real house work. I can always find an excuse for not doing
something.
My thought for the day is:
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirt, for they are sticking to their diets."
Grandma Vicki saying ,
talk to you later and love you all and miss you.

vicki gardner said...

I just wanted to tell you I am sorry about the typos. I hope that you all could figure out what I was
saying.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Love the blog. You are much better than I am at it. Let's keep working on Jill. Gotta geta blog.

Deven,

I LOVE the glasses. You look so smart. Mackenzie will be so glad that she isn't the only one with them.

Look at those WOW nerds. Cute pink tie almost matches the gold top from the other picture. I think I'm scared now. Just kidding we all know that real mean aren't afraid to wear pink.