Thursday, September 18, 2008

TORNADO PICTURES/ GRANDMA AND BASEBALL

Here's the pictures Ryan(see below) took of the tornado that hit about a month ago. If you haven't heard the story, as you can see it was right in front of him. So, he pulled over and got some great shots. It just took me too long to post them :-).

Well, I talked to Grandma and Deven this morning. She has been teaching him how to play baseball. So, he got on the phone cracking up and asked if he could tell me something. I said of coarse getting a case of the giggles myself via phone line before hearing the story. He was laughing so much he could barely get out that while hitting one of the balls he hit Grandma in the head. He's having a great time. My goodness-- is there anything Grandma can't teach these kids?? (NO)

3 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I think it may be hard to get him to go home.

vicki gardner said...

I know about the tornado.I had had a bad feeling all day,unfortunately
I am like Grndma and usually know when something is wrong with someone in the family. I have been known to call everybody ,no matter the time to make sure they are ok. Anyway, bavck tothe tornado. I just about had a heart attack when he told me what he was driving thru and watch he was taking pictures of. I am terrified of tornados. Just ask Lanice and Virgil about the tornado we went thru. then you will understand. When I lived down the street from her, if it got bad weather, she had the open because she knew I was coming up.
Grandma Vicki

vicki gardner said...

some day I am going to learn how to type. I get in to big a hurry,and would you believe that I used to type for a living.
Grandma Vicki