Ok; so here's mine and Bruce's. You can see Kristina's on her blog which I actually think is straight on for her. If you're looking for the link it's on Delores' and Kristina's blog.
Mine is blue-
What Your Blue Umbrella Says About You
When faced with adversity, you can be counted on.
You rise to the occasion when things are tough, and you are very dependable.
You are cool and laid back. Everyone finds you easy to get along with.
You are a good communicator and conversationalist. People pour their hearts out to you.
On a rainy day: you should spend the day catching up with your closest friends
Bruce is Green (I think his is straight on too)- I mean seriously offering up interesting critiques--EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF MY LIFE ;-) We both got a chuckle out of that line. We are also a little spooked that the umbrella test knows him so well.
What Your Green Umbrella Says About You
When faced with adversity, you try to calm down first and act second.
You can approach things from a fresh perspective, but you have to relax first.
You are a very insightful and perceptive person. You offer up interesting critiques.
You have amazing levels of concentration. You can focus completely on any problem until it is solved.
On a rainy day: you take time to nap, day dream, and relax
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
wow that is totally on the dot for both of all!
I agree totally. I think I will be the only one looking for a new umbrella and no I don't want one for Christmas.
Both results are absolutely and completely you guys. How the umbrella tests are so right on is beyond me. Ha Ha.
doesn't he relax and daydream and sleep on a sunny day too. His critiques are VERY interesting to say the least
Hey Curlee,s
the umbrella test is dead on about you and Bruce,I think mine was too a little. My color was blue.
In regards to grandma, no, she can do anything. So, Beth, even if you try for the rest of your life, just admit that we are never going to be Grandma Curlee. I just pray that she is still here to teach these other little ones coming up. Gavin, never mind,he is going to make a fortune in golf,but Adien and Hunter we don't know yet, Give it a couple of years. I sure hope that Hunter is a sport fan and player,he could almost play football or wrestle now, as big as he is,I checked my babybook of Ryan and Hunter is beating his daddy by about 3 lbs right now. If he doesn't like sports, we will have to give Ryan mouth to mouth, because he might have a hard time with that one. ( Just kidding, my son will love that little boy forever, no mattter what and he is going to be a great dad. Bruce,, you just have to remind him, that
kids do not come with manuals and that parents are NEVER perfect
Grandma Vicki saying
I love you all and miss you.
Good going on your blog Christina.
okay this has nothing to do with your post but I finally got my music to shuffle. Yes I am so proud. Also we are going to have to get Mackenzie a new computer because she LOVES webkins.
Post a Comment