Monday, October 27, 2008

Cute Pics




Part of our family are two of our furry boys. One is a Shitzu and the other is a German Shepard mix. I can never click quick enough to show that usually they sleep with one of their heads on the other. This picture does show them snuggling. Too sweet!




A couple of nights ago Deven asked if his parents were Santa Claus. I asked him if I looked like a big man with a beard and white hair which he thought was so funny. So, later during bath time he did his best to look like Santa Claus.

3 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I think he makes a great Santa and I'm glad to see you finally are posting pictures of your "whole" family.

Just Chim said...

The dogs are cute. We need to play Webkins again soon. Your lizard ran away and it is in my room somewhere. My mom is freaked out.

vicki gardner said...

I remember freaking my mom out when I was in high school. We had a pet rat. His name was Pete. Well it happeneed to be my turn to keep him over the weekend. Only problem is I didn't shut the gate and he got lose. When I got home, moma was sitting on the front porch
and refusing to go in because of Pete.. ASk her if she remembers that.
GRANDMA VICKI
saying I Love you all