


It was spirit week a few weeks ago at Ola High which Kristina participated in all week. We got a couple of pictures from nerd day where she just had to go into the closet of Bruce and I. She has my reading classes on which she taped and Bruce's world of warcraft shirt on. She looked great.

2 comments:
Okay so that was a mistake. I had just logged in to help my friend and forgot to log out. You probably are wondering who just left you that crazy message.
Good call on the WOW shirt only a nerd would own or wear one of those. Oh wait we have some at our house. Okay point made only a nerd would wear that since Nick is the one who owns it.
I acutally had to wear a pair of glasses with duct tape on the side while we were on vacation once. I broke them on the car door getting out to go into the Disney theme park and I really did feel like a nerd. We were there for a week and there was no way to go get a pair of glasses.
Okay funny story now. My word verification I nerdisto. I have taken a picture of it and will send it to you if you don't believe me. Makes me laugh. I'm glad bonnie had me log in to help her because I wouldn't have gotten this word. I'm am so laughing. Wait maybe I'm the nerd. I like it Nerdisto. I think I will start using it. Except that it is probablly already a word.
Did you get my pictures.
Post a Comment