Sunday, October 12, 2008

Deven's Outfit from Jenny in Japan






Jenny sent Deven and all of the young boys a outfit from Japan. I don't know what's it called so I call it an outfit. I wanted to take a picture and post it. Well, Deven decided that he had to do karate in this outfit. So, all of the pictures he's showing his karate moves. He did one move so good he knocked his glasses off which I was able to capture. Thank you Jenny!! He loves watching a cartoon called 3 Delivery where there are 3 kids saving the world by doing karate so we often get karate kicks to legs, arms, etc. So, when he saw what Jenny sent him he was so excited. He thinks it gives him mad skills I think.

We're getting a box of stuff ready to send for Jenny so if anyone has anything that you wanted to send her let me know and we'll throw it in the box.

5 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Looking good Deven. Love the outfit. I called them komono's but they are clearly not komono's. We will have to look for the show I'm sure it's right up Mackenzie's alley.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Forgot to tell you love the music

vicki gardner said...

Way to go Deven, you look likea real karate guy. Just be sure and nothurt any girls when you do you practicing. I think you look way cool.Now the Curlee's have one more person to fight off the evil . McKenzie used to but she said that she has retired, so Igures that leaves you. I know that you will be awesome at it. And just think, you can wear your outfit to Show and tell next time they have it. By the way, go beat up Scott, for not coming by and getting my stuff.
Your spend the nite party looked like you had fun. Maybe when i come back to Ga. we can have a spend the nite party too. Maybe we can invite Hunter, if Ryan will let go of him for a little while.
I miss you and love you,
grandma vicki saying, keep up the good work.

vicki gardner said...

Beth, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I have kinda been off the radar for a few days. I think I got that virus going around. I can't think of anything I can send to jenny, except maybe me. But i don't think they make the boxes big enough for my big butt. And I don't like earthwakes.So i guess I will stay home and try to figure out how to get my hands on Hunter for a while.
Momma and Daddy came by this weekend and ryan had come down with Hunter and daddy took some great pictures. See if he posted them on the piscaso file and look at them. Especially the one of Ryan and Hunter, laughing together. And I swear that boy will need a haircut before he is 6 months old. I will be making copies soon and will send them to you. I am so proud of Ryan, Angie and Hunter. Momma said that Ryan said that Travis Boyd is moving to McDounough soon. I think he is moving close to you. So maybe we can get Ryan and angie to move too. That would be so cool to have my boys and my sisters all close together.Then maybe we can see that baby more.I was really proud of Ryan, He brought Hunter to momma's and brought all his stuff., which you know is like moving if you have a baby, anyway, Momma said he was so funny,because Ryan wouldn't even let momma feed him.Wanta take odds at how long that will last? I hope not to long, because when I come over there for Christmas, I WILL be spending the nite at Ryan's and I will be loving that Little Big Boy. Tell Bruce that he needs to tell Ryan to lighten up a little. Grandma got 5 of us raised and I got 2, you have got 1 and Lanice has raised 5 so I think we know a little bit about what to do with a baby.|
Hey I am glad you got a clean house, because mine isn't. And don't worry, it was Scott's fault that he didn't come get that stuff. I don't really need any of it, but I will get them when I come back. Keep those pictures coming and remember, that I love you and Bruce and Deven.
grandmaVicki saying,
I will like you forever and i will love you always.

vicki gardner said...

By the way, Jenny sent one to Hunter but it was too litttle. I am still trying to get those pictures duplicated of Hunter that Daddy took. They are adorable,one hs Ryan and Hunter looking at each other and laughing. Like the commercial priceless.
Grandma Vicki