Kristina turns 16 tomorrow. Watch the roads guys... I'm so proud of the young lady she is becoming. This is such a big birthday. I can remember mine like it was yesterday ;-).
Happy Birthday Sweet Kristina. I am so glad that you are a part of our family. We have laughed with you and at you and we have cried with you. I can't imagine what we did before we knew you.
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Kristina. I am so glad that you are a part of our family. We have laughed with you and at you and we have cried with you. I can't imagine what we did before we knew you.
AWWWW you so cute!!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!
Post a Comment