Thank you for a wonderful slide show. I couldn't keep from crying tho, because I know how much you miss her. I didn't know her, but she had you, so you and Bruce could find each other and you could become part of our family. We love you. Vicki
WE will never forget Wilma and we will never let Deven or anyone else forget her. Even though she was only a part of my life for such a short time I'm very grateful for the values that she instilled in you. I still expect to see her sitting at your table when we come for parties and you and I both know she is there. I miss her smile and her laugh. Loved it when she made Bruce come open the car door for her. She was with you that day you were driving Deven to school and she will always be there when you need her most or she may just send a little helper. Plus now we have a new Christmas tradition thanks to her. Yummy Cinnamon Rolls!
Beth, I am so sorry that you don't have your mo here with you,. I was watching your video you dedicated to her and It is so obvious how much love there was between you. I am glad that you are my sister. In case I forgot to tellyou, the magnet you gave me said the same thing that lanice sent to me for Mother's day. And you both seemed to know just what I needed. Today is a dreary day and i am missing everyone so much,and wondering why I went thru all that pain of the surgeries when I still can't play with my grandson or granddaughter.I only did it for them and all the future kids that will come into our family.But now i can't even hold Hunter unles I am sitting down and ALexis loves swimming and i can't do that either. I guess I am just feelig sorry for myself.Ignore me, but thanks for taking the time to read this.
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
3 comments:
Thank you for a wonderful slide show. I couldn't keep from crying tho, because I know how much you miss her. I didn't know her, but she had you, so you and Bruce could find each other and you could become part of our family.
We love you.
Vicki
WE will never forget Wilma and we will never let Deven or anyone else forget her. Even though she was only a part of my life for such a short time I'm very grateful for the values that she instilled in you. I still expect to see her sitting at your table when we come for parties and you and I both know she is there. I miss her smile and her laugh. Loved it when she made Bruce come open the car door for her. She was with you that day you were driving Deven to school and she will always be there when you need her most or she may just send a little helper. Plus now we have a new Christmas tradition thanks to her. Yummy Cinnamon Rolls!
Beth,
I am so sorry that you don't have your mo here with you,. I was watching your video you dedicated to her and It is so obvious how much love there was between you.
I am glad that you are my sister. In case I forgot to tellyou, the magnet you gave me said the same thing that lanice sent to me for Mother's day. And you both seemed to know just what I needed. Today is a dreary day and i am missing everyone so much,and wondering why I went thru all that pain of the surgeries when I still can't play with my grandson or granddaughter.I only did it for them and all the future kids that will come into our family.But now i can't even hold Hunter unles I am sitting down and ALexis loves swimming and i can't do that either. I guess I am just feelig sorry for myself.Ignore me, but thanks for taking the time to read this.
Post a Comment